1 lb ground turkey
2 Tbs sesame oil
1/2 cup scallions (reserve half for garnish)
1/2 tsp fresh ginger
1 Tbs oyster sauce
2 Tbs sweet chili sauce
1 tsp lemon grass
1/2 cup fresh cilantro (reserve half for garnish)
1 bag shredded cabbage
salt and pepper, to taste
1 bag fresh spinach leaves
1. In large skillet (on medium heat), add oil.
2. Add ground turkey to skillet. Cook until done, stirring.
3. Add 1/2 of the scallions, ginger, oyster sauce, chili sauce, lemon grass and 1/2 of the cilantro. Stir
4. Add shredded cabbage. Cover and cook for approx. 5 mins. Stir and season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve on bed of fresh spinach. Garnish with additional scallions and cilantro