Tuesday, May 10, 2016
Mexican Street Corn Rice Burger
2 lbs ground beef
1 cup Del Real Rice
2 TBS Del Real Fire Roasted Green Salsa
1/2 tsp cumin
1/8 tsp salt
Mexican Street Corn Ingredients:
2 TBS mayo
2 TBS sour cream
1/2 cup Queso Fresco Cheese, crumbled
1/4 tsp chili powder
1 small garlic clove
1/4 cup cilantro leaves
1 tsp lime juice
1/2 can creamed corn
1/3 cup Del Real Fire Roasted Green Salsa
1/2 lb cooked bacon, warm
1/2 cup cilantro leaves for topping
1. In large bowl mix together ingredients for burgers. Mold into 4 large or 6 smaller burgers. Put aside. Heat grill on High.
2. On side burner, in medium size saucepan add all ingredients. Stir well. Turn burner on low and heat for 10 mins or until warm.
3. Place burgers on grill and grill for approx 4 mins on each side. For larger burgers 6 mins on each side. Or until temperature of liking.
4. Butter and toast buns on upper rack of grill, until slightly browned. Wrap bacon in foil and place on upper rack to warm.
5. To assemble burgers: Add burger to bun. Top with Mexican Street Corn and bacon. Garnish with cilantro leaves.