Sunday, November 23, 2014
2 cups eggnog
3 oz box vanilla pudding (cook and serve)
2 cups each: sliced banana, strawberries and blackberries
1 cup whipped cream
1/2 cup caramel sauce
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. In large microwave bowl add pudding mix and eggnog. Cook on high for 6 mins, stirring every 2 mins. Chill or 2 hours or serve warm
2. Add assorted fruit into 8 individual bowls (3/4 cup of fruit)
3. Top fruit with eggnog pudding (4 TBS)
4. Add whipped cream (approx 2 TBS)
5. Drizzle with caramel sauce (approx 1 TBS)
6. Sprinkle with approx. 1/2 TBS walnuts
Sunday, November 16, 2014
10 Blueberry Eggo Waffles
8 ozs cream cheese, room temperature
1/3 cup sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 TBS lemon zest
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
2-3 TBS water
1. Toast waffles according to directions on box. Remove from toaster. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In medium size mixing bowl add cream cheese, sugar, egg, vanilla, lemon zest and salt. Mix well until smooth.
3. Spoon approx 2 heaping tablespoons into center of waffles. Spread with spoon to cover top of waffles almost to edge. Leave about 1/2 inch from edge.
4. Place waffles on large sheet pan. Bake in oven for 15 mins. Remove and cool. (approx 30 mins)
5. Mix all ingredients for glaze. When danish is cool drizzle glaze icing over top. Serve.