Sunday, October 21, 2012
2 cups Hungry Jack Pancake mix
3 cups water
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup powder sugar
4 ozs cream cheese
1 lb bacon, fried
2 cups Hungry Jack Syrup
2 cups peaches
1. Whisk pancake mix and water in large bowl, mix well. Make pancakes according to instructions on box.
2. In separate bowl, with electric mixer, whip heavy cream until peak forms
3. Add sugar and cream cheese, mix well.
4. Fry bacon, drain on paper towels, dice into small pieces
To Layer Pancakes:
1. Drizzle syrup at bottom of each individual serving dish
2. Place desired amount on pancakes on top of syrup.
3. Place cream in between each pancake.
4. Finish each stack with dollop of cream, sprinkled bacon pieces.
5. Serve with helping of sliced peaches.
1 box Pillsbury Chocolate Box Cake mix. Mix according to instructions on box for 2 round cakes.
2 cups heavy whipping cream
8 ozs mascarpone cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup Hungry Jack Syrup
1 can Pillsbury Chocolate Frosting
1 lb bacon, fried and diced
1. Bake cake according to instructions on box for two round cakes. Cool, slice each in half horizontally.
2. Fry bacon, drain on paper towels, dice into small pieces
3. With electric mixer, whip cream until peaks form. Add cheese, sugar and syrup, mix well.
4. Stack layers with about 1/2 cup cream mixture in between each piece. Do not frost top piece with cream.
5. Frost entire outside of cake with chocolate frosting.
6. Add bacon pieces around sides. ( I stenciled a maple leaf on the top of cake).
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
"OUTTA THE PARK BBQ SAUCE"
I WAS SO SURE THAT YOU WOULD LOVE THIS SAUCE THAT I COULDN'T RESIST PARTNERING UP WITH "OUTTA THE PARK BBQ SAUCE" FOR THIS GIVEAWAY!!!
At "Outta the Park" they make delicious, award-winning sauces born from REAL ingredients for people who love great tasting food. Their sauces contain no high fructose corn syrup, no MSG, and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
WIN THESE "FREE" BOTTLES
HERE IS WHAT YOU DO:
1. GO TO "WORLD CLASS COOKING" ON FACEBOOK, "LIKE IT" AND "LEAVE COMMENT.
2. GO TO "OUTTA THE PARK BBQ SAUCE" ON FACEBOOK, "LIKE IT" AND "TELL THEM LINDA SENT YOU".
3. VISIT THEIR WEBSITE AT http://outtatheparksauce.com CLICK "WHERE TO BUY". FIND A LOCATION NEAREST YOU AND THEN COME BACK TO WORLD CLASS COOKING AND TELL ME WHERE YOU WOULD SHOP TO PURCHASE THIS SAUCE.
4. SHARE THIS GIVEAWAY LINK WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS...SPREAD THE NEWS!
1, 2, 3, 4....EASY STEPS
THE MORE STEPS YOU COMPLETE THE MORE ENTRIES YOU RECEIVE.