Sunday, October 21, 2012
Pancake Cream Bacon Stack
2 cups Hungry Jack Pancake mix
3 cups water
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup powder sugar
4 ozs cream cheese
1 lb bacon, fried
2 cups Hungry Jack Syrup
2 cups peaches
1. Whisk pancake mix and water in large bowl, mix well. Make pancakes according to instructions on box.
2. In separate bowl, with electric mixer, whip heavy cream until peak forms
3. Add sugar and cream cheese, mix well.
4. Fry bacon, drain on paper towels, dice into small pieces
To Layer Pancakes:
1. Drizzle syrup at bottom of each individual serving dish
2. Place desired amount on pancakes on top of syrup.
3. Place cream in between each pancake.
4. Finish each stack with dollop of cream, sprinkled bacon pieces.
5. Serve with helping of sliced peaches.