1 box Pillsbury Chocolate Box Cake mix. Mix according to instructions on box for 2 round cakes.
2 cups heavy whipping cream
8 ozs mascarpone cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup Hungry Jack Syrup
1 can Pillsbury Chocolate Frosting
1 lb bacon, fried and diced
1. Bake cake according to instructions on box for two round cakes. Cool, slice each in half horizontally.
2. Fry bacon, drain on paper towels, dice into small pieces
3. With electric mixer, whip cream until peaks form. Add cheese, sugar and syrup, mix well.
4. Stack layers with about 1/2 cup cream mixture in between each piece. Do not frost top piece with cream.
5. Frost entire outside of cake with chocolate frosting.
6. Add bacon pieces around sides. ( I stenciled a maple leaf on the top of cake).