Search This Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ice Box Pudding Pie


INGREDIENTS:
1Large Box Vanilla Pudding, not instant
1Large Box Chocolate Pudding, not instant
Whole Milk, according to recipe on box
1 boxGraham Crackers
2Ripe Bananas
DIRECTIONS:
1. Using a 9 x 13 inch glass dish, layer graham crackers on bottom and sides until covered.
2. Cook vanilla pudding according to recipe on box. Pour in dish on top of first layer of graham crackers.
3. Layer graham crackers on top of vanilla pudding.
4. Cook chocolate pudding, according to recipe on box. Pour on top graham crackers in dish.
5. Crush extra graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
6. Chill for several hours, to set.

4 comments:

  1. This sounds tasty. I do like fridge puddings a lot :) Usually make vanilla ones, but this sounds like a must try.

    Also never made a box pudding before. Sounds fun and interesting though. I shall give it a go!

    Thanks for the great post I have had fun looking through your great blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great...I hope you enjoy this recipe. I love it!!!

      Delete
  2. I am going to make this !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete