Sunday, July 15, 2012
Rainbow Chicken (Chef Lily)
2 large chicken breasts, sliced to thickness of choice. (trimmed)
1 cup each: Fruity Pebbles Cereal and Multi Grain Cherrios, ground
1/2 cup sunflower seeds, ground
2 eggs, beaten
salt and pepper, to taste
1. In large skillet heat fry oil (olive oil, canola oil or vegetable oil)
2. Beat eggs, place in separate bowl
3. Ground cereals and seeds together, place in separate dish
4. Dredge chicken in egg and then into dry mixture. Place into hot oil. Season.
Cook until slightly brown, flip and brown opposite side until cooked.
5. Drain cooked chicken on paper towel to absorb excess oil. Cover to keep warm.