Thursday, August 14, 2014
2 sticks butter, room temperature
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 TBS vanilla
2 cups flour (I use my gluten free blend)
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
1. In medium size bowl add butter, powdered sugar and vanilla. Cream together until blended well.
2. Add flour and salt to bowl, stir and blend well. Then add nuts.
(mixture should not be dry but able to roll into ball.
3. Form into large ball. wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 mins.
4. Roll into 1 inch balls. Place onto cookie sheet approx. 1 inch apart.
5. Bake 375 10-12 mins. (This is for gluten free dough). DO NOT over bake.
6. Let cool and roll into extra powdered sugar.
Note: For wheat dough bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 mins. Do not over bake.