Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cake Topped with Chocolate and Toffee
1 1/2 cups flour ( I use gluten free)
1/4 cup cocoa powder
3/4 cup baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 TBS pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
3/4 cup vanilla extract
1/2 cup milk chocolate morsels
1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
1/2 cup toffee bits
1 can whipped cream
1. In medium size bowl mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin spice and salt.
2. In separate bowl add sugar, eggs, water and vanilla. Mix well.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Whisk.
4. Add to slightly grease crock pot. Set timer for approx. 30 mins on high. Test to make sure it does not over cook. To remove cake from crock pot: Place small plate on top of cake. Flip upside down. Cake should easily come out. Flip back onto larger plate.
5. Melt chocolates in separate bowls in microwave for approx 1 min. Stir. Drizzle each kind over top of cake. Sprinkle with toffee. Serve with whipped cream.