Friday, September 14, 2012
Cheddar Onion Potato Bake
3 lbs red skin potatoes, sliced and cooked
1 container of Dean's Cheddar Cheese Dip
1/2 contain of Dean's French Onion Dip
1 stick Gold n' Soft Margarine Stick, softened
1 tsp L.B. Jamison's Ham Soup Base
1 cup water
salt and pepper, to taste
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup parsley, chopped
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water until soft, drain.
2. In large mixing bowl whisk together dips, margarine, base and water.
3. Add potatoes and toss
4. Season with salt and pepper, toss.
5. Pour into large, greased baking dish
6. Bake in Preheated oven for 30 mins, uncovered.
7. Serve hot, garnished with sour cream and fresh parsley.