World Class Cooking
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Crunchy Lemon Granola Chicken
, trimmed, sliced thin ¼ cup fry oil, heated
, large, beaten
1. Trim and slice chicken breast.
2. Heat oil in skillet on medium heat.
3. In large bowl mix granola and flour, season with salt and pepper, if needed.
4. In medium bowl beat eggs.
5. Dip chicken in egg, covering on both sides. Then dip in granola mixture covering both sides. Add to skillet and brown on both sides until done. Approx. 6-8 mins on each side.
6. Place on paper towel to soak excess oil from chicken.
7. When serving, squeeze lemon over top of chicken
Linda De Luca Bonwill
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)