8 slices of potato bread
1/2 cup mayo for spreading
1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1 lb fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 4 equal slices
1 cup favorite marinara or pizza sauce
1. Spread mayo on one side of each slice of bread.
2. Spread bread crumbs into flat dish. Dip each slice (mayo side) down into crumbs.
3. Heat large skillet on med/high. Place four slices, mayo side down into non-stick skillet. Place one slice of mozzarella cheese on top. Then add additional slice of bread to top (mayo side up).
4. Grill until toasted. Flip and grill other side.
5. Slice in half or quarters. Serve with favorite sauce.