Monday, May 12, 2014
Three Cheese Cinnamon Grilled Dunkers
8 slices whole grain bread
1 stick butter
3 TBS cinnamon
1/4 cup white sugar
1 cup brie cheese, softened
1 cup cream cheese, softened
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar
4 TBS milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Butter one side of each slice of bread.
2. Mix together cinnamon and white sugar in bowl. Sprinkle on top of buttered slices
3. Place four slices, buttered side down in large heated skillet. Leave remaining buttered sliced aside.
4. Spread brie cheese on top of slices in skillet
5. Spread cream cheese on top of brie cheese. Or drop by spoonful. Then add cheddar cheese.
6. Seal with remaining slices of bread, buttered side up.
7. Grill until toasted on one side. Flip and grill remaining side. Slice into quarters
8. Mix powdered sugar, milk and vanilla together to make dipping sauce. Serve with quarters.
Makes 4 Grilled Cheese sandwiches.