This is a recipe I created for Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Contest. It was so simple for a quick, hardly no time at all meal. And the ingredients can be purchased ahead of time and stored until that need comes for a quick dish.
12 ozs pasta (I use gluten free), cooked
4 TBS olive oil (I used olive oil from my jar of sun dried tomatoes)
4 TBS butter
1/2 cup sweet onion, chopped
2 oz can anchovy, drained
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1/4 cup white wine
1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes (julienne cut in herbs and extra virgin olive oil)
1 can white beans with juice
1 can (15 oz) chopped clams with juice
1 lemon, juiced and zest
1/2 tsp coarse black pepper
1/4 cup (unpacked) fresh basil, chopped
1. Cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain
2. In large skillet add oil and butter. Heat on med/high until butter is melted.
3. Add onions Stir and sauté until onions become soft and translucent. Approx. 4-5 mins
4. Add anchovy and garlic. Stir and sauté until anchovy dissolves. Approx. 1 min.
5. Deglaze pan with wine, scrapping bottom of skillet to release any food that might be stuck.
6. Add sun dried tomatoes and sauté for approx. 1 min. Stir
7. Add to skillet, beans (with juice), clams (with juice), lemon juice and zest. Stir and reduce heat to low. Simmer for additional 2 mins. Season with pepper. Season with salt if needed. Remove from heat.
8. Add pasta to skillet. Stir to combine. Garnish with basil.