Friday, May 4, 2012
Goat Cheese Chicken Cherry Pepper Pizza
1 pkg Stonefire Naan Flatbread (2 flatbreads)
1 small egg , beaten
4 TBS Grated Parm Cheese
1/4 cup prepared pizza sauce
8 tsp Fresh Goat Cheese
1/4 cup Fresh Chicken Breast
1 Red Cherry Pepper, diced
2 TBS Black Olives, sliced
2 TBS Green Onion, sliced
1 TBS Fresh Thyme
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Brush flatbreads with egg wash, sprinkle with grated cheese.
3. Place 4 dollops of pizza sauce on each bread. Place about 1/2 tsp Goat Cheese in center of sauce.
4. Sprinkle with Chicken Breast meat.
5. Add peppers, olives, green onions and thyme.
6. Bake approx. 12-15 mins