Saturday, April 19, 2014
1 lb ground turkey or chicken
1 cup cooked white rice, cool
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
8 ozs shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 tsp garlic powder
salt and pepper, to taste
1 cup sliced cabbage
1/2 cup sliced onion
1. In large mixing bowl add ground meat, rice, parsley, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste. Mix thoroughly until completed blended.
2. Mold into individual burgers.
3. In skillet or grill cook burgers until done. Cover when done.
4. In skillet add 3 Tbs fry oil, heat
5. Add cabbage and onion, season with salt and pepper. Saute until soft.
6. Add burger to bun and top with cabbage mixture and serve.