1/4 cup olive oil
1 cup onions, chopped
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1.5 lbs ground lamb
1 can seasoned diced tomatoes
2 cans Glory Southern Style country Cabbage
1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped (reserve some for garnish)
4 cups rice, cooked
1. In large skillet heat oil on medium/high.
2. Add onions and garlic. Sautee for 5 minutes, stir.
3. Add ground lamb, stir. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until meat turns brown.
4. Add tomatoes and cabbage, stir. Simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Add fresh parsley, stir.
6. Serve with white rice. Top with additional fresh parsley
Serves 4-6 people