Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese Dip
12 oz pasta, cooked and drained
1 stick butter
12 oz left over cooked chicken, chopped fine (breast or dark meat)
14.5 oz Glory Collard Greens (lower sodium), drained
8 oz cream cheese
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup buffalo sauce
1 bag corn chips
1. Drain collard greens well
2. Fill medium size sauce pan with water. Heat on high until it boils. Add pasta, stir and cook until pasta is done. Drain
3. In large skillet heat butter on med heat until melted
4. Add cooked chicken and drained collard greens, stir. Heat for 2 mins
5. Add cream cheese, cheddar and buffalo sauce. Stir until cheeses are completely melted and ingredients are all incorporated.
6. Add cooked pasta to skillet, stir. Add to serving bowl. Serve with corn chips.