Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Chocolate Mocha Mousse


I was a finalist in the Door Country Cooking Contest.  I entered my Tiramisu Chicken Recipe.  Now, I am receiving 6 months of free coffee...yippie!!!!  Now, what to do with all this coffee I will be receiving?  Yes, I can drink it...that is a "no brainer".   But I decided "lets have some fun".  That is when I decided to create something yummy.  Since I have tons of chocolate from my chocolate business, lets incorporate the two.  This is what I came up with.
 
 
Chocolate Mocha Mousse
 
 
This is what you will need:
 
12 ounces high quality chocolate

4 eggs, room temp
2 tsp pure vanilla
3 tsp agave nectar
pinch of salt
8 ounces strong brewed coffee, hot

Directions:

1.  In food processor, chop chocolate to fine consistency.
2.  Add eggs, blend well.
3.  Add vanilla, agave and salt.  Blend
4.  While blending, pour in hot coffee. 
5.  Pour into individual serving cups or medium size bowl. 
6.  Chill for 4 hours or until firm.
7.  Serve with whipped cream, fruit and/or chocolate covered espresso beans.  (optional)

No comments:

Post a Comment