Tuesday, June 23, 2015
2 Cups graham cracker crumbs ( I use gluten free)
3 TBS Brown sugar
6-8 TBS melted butter
2 (8 ozs) packages of cream cheese
16 ozs ricotta cheese (whole milk)
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I use Cabot Cheddar)
3/4 cups sour cream
1 1/4 cups white sugar
3 large eggs
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 tsp vanilla
2 TBS flour
1 can Lemon Pie Filling
1 cup fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10 inch spring form pan (bottom and around sides)
2. In large bowl add ingredients to crust. With fork mix well to incorporate well. (start with less butter, then add as needed) Spread mixture into pan evenly across bottom and along sides, pressing firm. Bake in oven 10 mins. Remove
3. In food processor or large bowl with electric mixer, add cheeses. Pulse or mix well until fully blended. Add sugar, eggs and cream. Mix well. Add vanilla and flour, Mix. Scrap sides to make sure everything gets mix together. Pour into spring form pan on top of crust.
4. Bake in oven on middle rack for approx. 55-60 mins. Place an oven safe dish filled with water on bottom shelf. This will help keep moisture in oven and prevent cake from cracking.
You can stick a toothpick in center of cake to see if it is done. Toothpick should come out clean, not wet.
5. When cake is done shut off oven. Let cake sit in oven with door cracked for 1 hour. Remove and let cool completely. Remove side of spring form pan. Refrigerate for few hours, or overnight before serving.
6. Add can of lemon pie filling to center of cheesecake. Add fresh blueberries in center.