Thursday, June 12, 2014
Let's Eat 'a Mezzetta Turkey Ring Bada Bing
1 lb fresh pizza/bread dough
6 tsps Mezzetta horseradish cream style sauce
6 tsps Mezzetta kalamata olive sandwich spread
6 thick slices turkey breast
6 thick slices provolone cheese
6 slices cucumber
6 slices thin red onion
1 large piece Mezzetta roasted red bell pepper, sliced into pieces
2 Mezzetta whole sweet banana wax peppers, sliced
6 sprigs cilantro, fresh
6 tsps Mezzetta imported olive oil
1/2 lemon, fresh
black pepper and sea salt, to taste
1. Take pizza/bread dough and separate into 6 rolls. Roll into balls. Place into greased and floured bundt pan. Let rise to double in size. Bake 350 degrees until brown, about 20 mins. Let cool. Slice in half. Or use store bought bread ring.
2. Spread horseradish on one half, and kalamata spread on other half.
3. Layer turkey, provolone, cucumber, onion, peppers, cilantro on top of bottom half of bread ring.
4. Drizzle with olive oil, squeeze fresh lemon juice then sprinkle with pepper and salt, to taste.
5. Gently place top half on top of layered sandwich, matching up to original rolls.